Flowers make intimate connections they increase our connectivity with family and friends.
Mogra plant is famously known as Jasmine flower, it is one of the most beautiful and fragrant among all flowering plants in Asia.
What makes it special:
- One of the popular fragrant flowering plant.
- Provide year-round flowering.
- Very easy to grow and care.
- Perfect plant for outdoor garden and sunny balcony.
Planting and care
- 3-6 hours of sunlight a day is ideal for flowering and plant will grow well in natural bright light .
- The soil should be well drained and rich in organic content for Mogra plant.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 3 cup (Approx. 150 ml) water when the top soil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water preferably in morning or evening.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- Before the application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (Feb to March, July to Sep) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant.
- Avoid applying water on flowers and leaves it may cause fungus infection.