Adenium is a tropical plant known for its striking flowers and unique caudex (trunk). Whether you are a new collector or seasoned grower do not worry about the holidays, your Adenium will be alive in any appropriate condition.
What makes it special:
- One of the popular flowering plant.
- Perfect bonsai looking flowering plant
- Popular house plant with attractive foliage.
- Popular low maintenance plant.
Planting and care
- Keep the plant outdoor need direct sunlight.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing Adenium plant.
Water the plant when the topsoil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not over water the plant.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season (April – August) feed the Adenium plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves in the evening time.