A grape is a fruiting berry of the deciduous woody vines of the botanical genus Vitis. Grapes can be eaten fresh as table grapes or they can be used for making wine, jam, juice, jelly, grape seed extract, raisins, vinegar, and grape seed oil
Grapes plant is a fruit plant, which is known as Angoor Scientific name of this plant is Vitis Vinifera and it is a juicy plant, which are green, purple or black in color. Grapes are used as sweet fruit and for making jam, jelly, wine, vinegar and so more.
Grapes plant loves warmth weather; hates wind and air. It must be protect from wind and air, this plant can tolerate high temperature.
It needs for its well growth good soil and great drainage system; well-drained soil is preferable for its growth.
It needs full of sunlight and regular watering once or twice in a week for keep moisture in soil. Light fertilizer is needed for this plant growth.
Planting and care
- Plant dormant, bare-root grape vines in the early spring.
- Construct a trellis or arbor before planting.
- Grape vines will need to be trained to some sort of support to grow upward.
- This will also cut the risk of disease.Most grape varieties are self-fertile.
- To be sure, ask when you are buying vines if you will need more than one plant to for pollination.
|Full Sun||Well-drained soil||Keep soil moist throughout the growing season||27 to 40 degrees C||Apply any organic fertilizer|