Jaji Malli Plant
Jasmine shrub is hardy and easy to care. It is a popular landscape plant all around the world and is often used in foundation plantings, hedges, borders, mass plantings.
What makes it special:
- Distinctive evergreen flowering plant.
- One of the beautiful adorable star shaped flowers plant.
- Jasmine the fast-growing landscape flowering plant.
- Perfect plant for outdoor garden and sunny balcony.
- Very easy to grow and care.
Planting and care
- At least five to six hours of sunlight a day is ideal for flowering and plant grow well in Natural bright light .
- The soil should be well drained and rich in organic content for growing plant.
- Water the plant when the top soil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant.
- Avoid applying water on flowers and leaves it may cause fungus infection.