This product has the Any color flowers at the time of shipping.Dendrobium Orchids have their profuse, delicate blooms, and evergreen leaves with the hard caned.
Their life cycle consists of three stages, which include the flowering stage (winter to spring), the growing phase (summer to autumn) and dormancy (late autumn to winter).
Planting and care
- Re-pot the plant when grows large and overgrows its container, the potting material deteriorates, the plant has to be split or divided.
- It is better to re-pot epiphytes every year. The best time for repotting is when fresh roots emerge at the bases of the previous year growth.
- The dendrobium orchid should have a 50-70% humidity level around them. You should spray the water on the whole plant and potting medium for maintaining the humidity.
- Also you can select the area where fountain or water flow is available.
- After your orchid has finished blooming, use sharp scissors to cut off the flowering stem to promote regrowth.
- Crowding of plants can lead to problems with insect infestations and fungus. Keep air to circulate around the plant.Division of clumps, keikis, back bulbs and tissue culture plants. The potting mixture consists of charcoal, broken pieces of bricks and tiles, coconut husk and fibre for orchid cultivation. Foliar application of NPK 20:10:10 @ 0.2% at weekly intervals on the whole plant and potting media, its starting from 30 days after planting. Mist or overhead sprinkler should use to provide water and to maintain humidity.
Sunlight Full to Partial Shade Watering Medium Soil Use soilless potting mix, pH level 7 Temperature 20 to 25 degree C Fertilizer Spray any organic fertilizer Harvest Season Flowers are harvested when they are fully open as the flowers.